MSc in Computer Engineering (110 cum laude) at University of Bergamo.
My Master thesis
In my master thesis Semantic for ODRL policy merging I’ve contributed to the MOSAICrOWN project. My work was part of the Work Package 2 of MOSAICrOWN: Policy specifications - Data governance framework. The main focus of the thesis was to explore the ODRL Policy Language and to propose a system to support the process of merging two conflicting policies. During this project I’ve explored the following technologies:
- RDF serializations (JSON-LD, Turtle,…)
- Semantic web
- Apache Jena
The proposal was implemented in Java and leveraged Maven.
During this course of studies, I’ve realized projects using the following technologies:
- Rest Services
- API configuration (for example Paypal API)
- Apache Tomcat
- Computer vision (for example leveraging OpenPose)
- ANTLR 4 (main component of this project created during the “Compilers and Languages” exam)
- Git and SVN
- Web Sockets
- Scala and Spark
- Pandas, numpy, SciPy, scikit-learn and matplotlib
- Natural Language Processing
These technologies has been part of various projects done during exams or for personal interest.
BSc in Computer Engineering (110/110) at University of Bergamo.
In my thesis Adding dynamic contents to IPFS through a Decentralized Application I’ve developed an example of web application with a fully decentralized architecture. The main technologies used to develop this application were:
- IPFS, used as a web server to distribute static contents
- Ethereum, used as application layer
- BigchainDB, used as data layer
The web application was a platform to sell train tickets online. This example was then used to discuss the key advantages and eventual disadvantages of a fully decentralized architecture compared to a classic centralized architecture. During this project, I’ve had also the opporturnity to use:
During this course of studies, I’ve learned the following programming languages:
- C and C++
- Python (2 and 3)
As part of the studies done in this period, I’ve also learned to use some software modelling languages (for example UML and E-R schemas).